03 June, 2011

First and foremost

My name is Isabelle, I'm a nineteen year old artist, living and working in Sweden. I finished school a year ago and has since then been trying to find what it is I want to do in life.

As my examination project I learned to draw on the computer with a tablet. Today that is all I do, whenever I get an impulse I grab my board and pencil and paint!  I also work with acrylics and watercolour but, since it's so handy, the computer holds most of my art.

It is my biggest dream to make art my living. In whatever way possible. Therefor I've started this blog - to promote and to keep myself painting!
I will upload everything I do on this blog. EVERYTHING. And I will talk about what I do even more. Until your eyes bleed or my finger tips fall off.

So please, if you're visiting this blog, if you're an artist or not, take a moment and leave me a comment with your thoughts.
Thank you.


Yours truly,
Isabelle H.

No comments:

Post a Comment